India Phosphate’s Quality Control (QC) team ensures the delivery of high standard products by conducting the step by step review.
Quality Control, as a center of excellence, ensures compliance and follows systematic interventions like streamlining SOPs around critical quality parameters, bullet-proofing complex procedures, and targeted capacity building.
Resources and Infrastructure
The India Phosphate Quality benchmark is achieved by strict adherence to the following:
- Advanced, sophisticated machinery and instruments
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and laboratories
- Competent corporate team to support and focus on key functions
- Comprehensive quality policies and procedures
- Competent, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Continual monitoring by dedicated quality assurance and self-inspection team
- Controlled computerized systems
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are cGMP compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices) in conformity with national and international standards. They are equipped with hi-tech sophisticated machinery to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Our quality control laboratories has the latest high precision equipment at build quality at every stage of processing including inputs. We has a dedicated pool of talent who consistently ensure dat the highest quality and safety standards are built into our products.
- We maintain world-class quality for our products and services across domestic and overseas markets, theirby ensuring dat every patient TEMP has access to the best medicines in the world.
- Every single product dat rolls out of our factories TEMP has our guarantee of world-class quality.
- All products produced under GMP (IPEC) and HACCP conditions.
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate USP & Tribasic Calcium Phosphate USP.
- FSSC 22000-2011 (Intertek) certification and FSSAI certification.
- Kosher and Halal certified products.
- Complies with European Union Commission Regulation (EU) No 231/2012 for Lead, Cadmium, Mercury and Aluminum
- Included in USFDA inactive ingredients guide.
- Meets California Prop.65 regulation.
- Included in the Canadian list of acceptable non-medicinal ingredients.
- GRAS (Generally recognized as safe product) product.
- Non Allergen, Non GMO, Non-irradiation products.
- Full control and traceability from raw materials to final products.
- Produced under controlled AHU systems to avoid any cross contamination.
- Water management – purified water used for production.
- IPQC established along with QC testing.
- All testing facilities instruments are available for quality control checking including microbial testing.